At BERGÉ, we are continuing to provide logistics support through our services and solutions in order to keep the supply chain running for our clients’ activities and operations during the state of emergency. Because, now more than ever, we are working together, thanks to the magnificent team we have in each and every one of our specialist areas in port operations, added value, vehicle logistics and shipping. Thanks to them all, BERGÉ continues to be at your service.
- BERGÉ to help design the cruise sector’s post-COVID-19 strategy at the International Cruise Summit in Madrid
- BERGÉ’s KeyPort Project awarded by Spanish business magazine ‘Actualidad Económica’
- BERGÉ will manage all of the customs procedures for its clients after BREXIT
- BERGÉ promotes deferring VAT to boost imports
- BERGÉ participates in the largest onshore wind farm in Europe