At BERGÉ, we are continuing to provide logistics support through our services and solutions in order to keep the supply chain running for our clients’ activities and operations during the state of emergency. Because, now more than ever, we are working together, thanks to the magnificent team we have in each and every one of our specialist areas in port operations, added value, vehicle logistics and shipping. Thanks to them all, BERGÉ continues to be at your service.
- Automax España, distributor of Maxus, chooses BERGÉ GEFCO to manage its logistics throughout the Iberian Peninsula
- BERGÉ collaborates with the NGO “7e continent” in Malaga to fight against plastic pollution in the sea
- BERGÉ offers parts logistics at a petrochemical plant in Antwerp
- The BERGÉ Brexit Consultancy Service given award by Spanish business magazine ‘Actualidad Económica’
- BERGÉ extends its project cargo service in China and India