At BERGÉ, we are continuing to provide logistics support through our services and solutions in order to keep the supply chain running for our clients’ activities and operations during the state of emergency. Because, now more than ever, we are working together, thanks to the magnificent team we have in each and every one of our specialist areas in port operations, added value, vehicle logistics and shipping. Thanks to them all, BERGÉ continues to be at your service.
- BERGÉ loads the first train of bulk agro-alimentary products in the Aragón dock in Tarragona
- BERGÉ promotes digitalisation with its new automated terminal in the port of Bilbao
- The BERGÉ port terminal in Barcelona obtains the AEOF authorisation
- BERGÉ recommends the Approved Exporter to simplify customs formalities and reduce costs
- BERGÉ is enhancing its services to support supply chains