At BERGÉ, we are continuing to provide logistics support through our services and solutions in order to keep the supply chain running for our clients’ activities and operations during the state of emergency. Because, now more than ever, we are working together, thanks to the magnificent team we have in each and every one of our specialist areas in port operations, added value, vehicle logistics and shipping. Thanks to them all, BERGÉ continues to be at your service.
- BERGÉ facilitates authorizations to export to Africa
- BERGÉ is ramping up support the regular shipping lines to the US and Canada
- During the fight against COVID-19, BERGÉ is at your service
- BERGÉ loads 27,500 tons of durum wheat in Cadiz to be shipped to Tunisia
- BERGÉ reinforces its commitment to good practices in the cruise industry