At BERGÉ, we are continuing to provide logistics support through our services and solutions in order to keep the supply chain running for our clients’ activities and operations during the state of emergency. Because, now more than ever, we are working together, thanks to the magnificent team we have in each and every one of our specialist areas in port operations, added value, vehicle logistics and shipping. Thanks to them all, BERGÉ continues to be at your service.
- BERGÉ collaborates with Amenábar in the six-part series “La Fortuna”
- Record-breaking cargo loaded on the “K” Line in Barcelona
- BERGÉ has the best young ship agents and brokers in the world
- Francisco José Oviedo Raposo, BERGÉ’s new General Manager of Client Relations
- New edition of the Master’s in Maritime Business and Associated Logistics which focuses on specialisation and logistics 4.0