At BERGÉ, we are continuing to provide logistics support through our services and solutions in order to keep the supply chain running for our clients’ activities and operations during the state of emergency. Because, now more than ever, we are working together, thanks to the magnificent team we have in each and every one of our specialist areas in port operations, added value, vehicle logistics and shipping. Thanks to them all, BERGÉ continues to be at your service.
- BERGÉ and Transportes Vigía create the leading vehicle logistics operator in Colombia
- BERGÉ and ECL intensify regular line service between Spain and the Caribbean to boost business activity
- BERGÉ to help design the cruise sector’s post-COVID-19 strategy at the International Cruise Summit in Madrid
- BERGÉ’s KeyPort Project awarded by Spanish business magazine ‘Actualidad Económica’
- BERGÉ will manage all of the customs procedures for its clients after BREXIT